ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
- • Punctilious: You are the store expert. You know everything that is happening in your account. Every detail in your sales reports shows integrity.
- • Fearless and Flexible: You don’t fear expressing your ideas, and facing unknown challenges and risks. You are ready to tackle any challenge, whether training people or motivating them to hit targets.
- • Resilient: Working with minimal supervision is not an issue—you are ready to plug your laptop anywhere during field work, and you are always taking initiative.
- • Social: You enjoy interacting with people in and out of the office, building long-term relationships that motivate them.
- • Report directly to the Operations Manager
- • Ensure smooth retail operations by helping the Operations Manager implement operational rules and systems, even periodically assessing, modifying, and improving these procedures.
- • Ensure that all operational requirements (especially fill rate) are served by coordinating with the office support group, external suppliers, and other retail partners.
- • Constantly visit Happy Skin stores and beauty counters, where you will evaluate the performance of beauty assistants, check store orderliness, do market studies, and troubleshoot/provide solutions to operational issues.
- • Ensure that each store or beauty counter has stocks, testers, and supplies that they need by reporting needs to the head office, even going the extra mile of delivering urgent items to the store.
- • Attend to operational events, such as certain product launches, the Plains & Prints preview, invitational selling, conventions, fairs, bazaars, etc.
ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
- • A Believer of the Brand: You are passionate about beauty and all things beautiful. You love the brand and the work you will do with passion in your heart.
- • Market Expert: You see obvious conclusions as just the starting points to begin digging for deeper insights. You don't wait to be told what to look for, rather you take the initiative to uncover new consumer behavior discoveries for Happy Skin.
- • Pull off fun and engaging events: No one will be bored in every event you organized. When you launch product, it will always make an impact and be the talk of the town.
- • An Influencer: You make people think out of the box. You work effectively with a team to inspire and guide the creative process.
- • Contribute ideas to product development, beauty innovations, and testing and assessment of products.
- • Assist with brand image and experience, marketing, merchandising, design and promotion, developing and executing short and long term strategies and marketing initiatives.
- • Help monitor and analyze marketing budgets, pricing, sales, and competitive activity.
- • Manage the brand through social media accounts, brand website and public relations—channels we rely on the most to create consumer demand, shape the direction and perception of the brand.
- • This includes but is not limited to managing and updating Happy Skin’s Twitter, Instagram, Facebook; answering inquiries across all social media accounts; creating and implementing content calendars and digital marketing plans; assisting with the creation and implementation of public relation initiatives and promotional content such as press releases, corporate newsletters/e-zines, social media content; ensuring social media and PR messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- • *The social media management will be shared with another Assistant Brand Manager.
Please send your resume at HS_recruitment@happyskincosmetics.com.